Taste Your Way Through The Gables
This June, the Business Improvement District of Coral Gables will be dishing out a forkful of flavor with its first-ever Coral Gables Culinary Month, celebrating Downtown Coral Gables’ thriving food and beverage scene. An expansion of the BID’s signature dining promotion Coral Gables Restaurant Week, Culinary Month promises 30 days of exclusive, interactive and mouthwatering events, promotions, special menus, chef demonstrations and more.
- From June 4–24th, indulge at the 11th Annual Coral Gables Restaurant Week, served with creative, discounted menus prepared by Coral Gables’ finest chefs. This year, you have three whole weeks to taste your way through Coral Gables, giving you plenty of time to try new eateries and return to old favorites, all offering amazing prix-fixe menus at a discounted price.
- On June 6, dine at Zucca Ristorante and experience for an unforgettable five-course dinner and wine tasting with the Michele Chiarlo Vineyard. Some of the dishes being featured are a Beef Tenderloin Tartare with Crostini Bread and Quail Egg, “Azquerello” Risotto with Chantarelle Mushrooms and Creme Brulee with Apricot and Thyme.
- On June 7, at WeWork Ponce de Leon, be a part of Scaling a ‘Miami-made’ restaurant: What it takes to thrive in the 305, an exciting panel about Miami’s restaurant scene featuring Sam Gorenstein of My Ceviche, Otto Othman of Pincho Factory, and Abe Ng of Sushi Maki. The local restaurateurs will discuss how to start, scale, and grow a restaurant in Miami and how the Coral Gables community, in particular, has played a role in their respective restaurant ventures. Moderated by Olee Fowler, Editor of Eater Miami, and Lauren Bernat of ChatChowTV.
- On June 9, participate in Café Grumpy’s free coffee tasting! Enjoy 4-6 selections from the shop’s menu as you sniff aromas, slurp coffee and talk about what you taste in each cup. Learn to identify different flavor profiles inherent in coffees from countries like Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador and Burundi.
- On June 19, join The Café at Books & Books for a romantic Venetian inspired meal! The Italian menu will incorporate the freshest, seasonal produce, envisioned and masterfully prepared by Chef Allen into a delicious 5-course, plant-based, Farm-To-Table dinner.
- On June 23, be a part of Uvaggio’s Euphoria Dinner, a dinner designed to get you feeling euphoric! An entire 5-course meal planned around ingredients that cause euphoria. Price per person is $100.
- On June 28, explore the wine regions of the world without leaving Downtown Coral Gables during a lively Wine Walk. Also, enjoy special offers from your favorite retailers and restaurants.
Stay in the know with all Coral Gables Culinary Month happenings by visiting CoralGablesRestaurantWeek.com.