Miami Spice Returns to Downtown Coral Gables!
Miami Spice, the mouth-watering restaurant promotion showcasing the very best of Miami cuisine, returns to Downtown Coral Gables from August 1 through September 30. Participating upscale and fine-dining restaurants will be offering three-course meals featuring signature dishes at reduced prices: Lunch/Brunch $23 and Dinner $39.
Downtown Coral Gables locals and visitors will be able to experience gastronomic offerings at the following locations:
- Bocas House Coral Gables, 2 Aragon Avenue
- Bricktop’s, 2418 Ponce de Leon Blvd
- Christy’s Restaurant, 3101 Ponce de Leon Blvd
- Cibo Wine Bar Coral Gables, 45 Miracle Mile
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, 2525 ponce de Leon Blvd
- Graziano’s Restaurant, 394 Giralda Avenue
- Kao Sushi & Grill by SushiClub, 127 Miracle Mile
- MesaMar Seafood Table, 264 Giralda Avenue
- Morton’s The Steakhouse, 2333 Ponce de Leon Blvd
- Ortanique on the Mile, 278 Miracle Mile
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House, 2320 Salzedo Street
- Seasons 52, 321 Miracle Mile
- Swine Southern Table & Bar, 2415 Ponce de Leon Blvd
- Talavera Cocina Mexicana, 2299 Ponce de Leon Blvd
- Tap 42 Craft Kitchen & Bar, 301 Giralda Avenue
- ZUCCA Restaurant, 162 Alcazar Avenue
Visit the Greater Miami and the Beaches webpage to search for the restaurant you want to visit and check the days of the week that the restaurant offers Miami Spice lunch/brunch or dinner as well as their menus. Reservations are strongly recommended.