16th Annual Halloween on the Mile
It is time once again to begin crafting those costumes because Halloween on the Mile is back for its 16th annual celebration! Always a family affair, there will be something for everyone, including those members of the furry canine variety. Festivities will take place on Thursday, October 31, 2013, from 4:00–7:00 p.m.
Wondering where to park? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with 5 parking garages, valet parking, and plenty of metered spaces all throughout the Downtown! Check out all the options here (including prices and which locations take credit cards).
Schedule of Activities:
• Safely trick or treat along Miracle Mile and its adjacent streets
• Story time at Books and Books, 265 Aragon Avenue
• Special performances by the Young Talent Big Dreams All Stars presented by Actors’ Playhouse and The Children’s Trust at the Miracle Theatre, 280 Miracle Mile
• Kiddie Costume Contest at the Miracle Theatre (limited to first 100 kiddies), 280 Miracle Mile
• Doggie Costume Contest at the Coral Gables Museum, 285 Aragon Avenue.